Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Been a Naughty Girl!

Our book of the day today is Dahlia Schweitzer's I've Been a Naughty Girl, a collection of fabulous sexy and kinky erotic romance short stories. I loved every story in this book, and even went out and bought her other short story collection after reading this.

Dahlia also wrote A Partridge in a Pear Tree, the first of the 12 short stories in our 12 days of Christmas collection - one for each line of the classic Christmas song.

She's a wonderful writer, which is why we featured one of the stories from this book as our free teaser when the site was getting ready to launch.

I can't believe we are 10 days into our 12 days of Christmas collection. It's so much fun. I hope you've had a chance to download some of these creative, kinky stories, or maybe you'll just buy it for a Christmas gift for yourself to read when all the wrapping and unwrapping is over?

No comments: