Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SEX AND TAXES and 50 cent short stories!

What a way to beat those Tax Day Blues!

I hate doing my taxes and the paperwork! And I always leave it until the last minute.

I would love to reward myself with a collection of really racy stories about the taxman after that grueling experience, and this year I did just that with a sizzling erotic anthology of stories about sexy accountants and the men and women that love them. Curl up with SEX AND TAXES, and tax day will never be the same.

And if that wasn't enough, TODAY ONLY we are offering all of our Ravenous Rendezvous for 50 cents. That's 75% off.

One of our writers suggested we give our readers the opportunity to make their own anthologies, so if you buy 10 short stories, it will cost $5, which is the price of a Ravenous book. So, make your own anthology, and tell us what you choose. Perhaps we'll publish it as a Ravenous anthology and give you credit for the idea!

1 comment:

ryan field said...

The S&T cover looks great. I've already had two comments on my blog about it.