Friday, October 2, 2009

Come Hear Me Speak at the NYC RWA

I'm speaking at the local chapter of RWA in NYC about how we started RR and what we see as the future of RR, ertic romance and dfota publishing. The meeting is open to all, s please drop by Saturday, October 3rd at 1:00 at: 44 East 32nd Street - 11th Floor. I'm giving out RR gift cards!

By the way, we're now an RWA approved publisher, so many of our books will be submitted for the RITAs, which is actually very exciting. We'll also be submitting for Lamdas and Stokers.

5 comments:

FSolomon said...

Your presentation at my chapter's meeting was AWESOME! It inspired all of us, and I am sure that you know that...thanks for the RR goodies as well!

Louise Fury said...

I loved your presentation. thank you for taking the time to visit our wonderful chapter.

Ravenous Romance said...

Thanks. I had a blast. I was impressed with the chapter and hope that all of you are busy working on something for us.

Louise Fury said...

Speaking of working on something for you---I have. Will send it before the end of the day. I am very excited about RR.

Lise said...

Lori I cannot thank you enough for coming to our Chapter meeting and wowing us with your enthusiasm, vision and the great info on Ravenous. You got so many members psyched to submit, and James was a terrific "sidekick" to extol the great opportunities for authors of erotica and erotic romance. The vision of where you want to take your already successful operation, and the obvious love you have for what you do and for the e-publishing/digital industry were more than evident. Frankly, I don't know where you find the energy, but you sold me, for sure! It was a dynamite presentation.